Asia’s Leading MedTech Exhibition
MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA 2020 – Asia’s leading exhibition for the medical technology, medical manufacturing processes and related sectors, makes its return to Singapore for its fourth edition.
Modelled after COMPAMED in Düsseldorf, Germany, MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA 2020 will feature an extensive exhibit profile covering the upstream and downstream processes in medtech sectors, including new materials, components, intermediate products, packaging and services, to micro and nanotechnology, testing systems and services, as well as materials, substance and components for medical technology. Partnering industry partners, the specialist trade fair will also host a series of industry-focused conferences and business forums.
Jointly organised by SPETA (Singapore Precision Engineering and Technology Association) and Messe Düsseldorf Asia, MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA 2020 is co-located with MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2020 – the No. 1 medical and healthcare exhibition in the region with a focus on the equipment and supplies for the hospital, diagnostic, pharmaceutical, medical and rehabilitation sectors.
EXHIBIT AT MEDICAL MANUFACTURING 2020 TO:
- Showcase the latest in technological innovations and solutions
- Demonstrate cutting-edge machinery
- Reach out to leading medical technology buyers, suppliers, research & development experts, engineers and marketing & sales professionals
- Meet and engage with the industry’s decision makers
- Achieve on-site sales and procurement orders