SPE is an individual member organization for plastics professionals, helping people and companies in the plastics industry to succeed by spreading knowledge, strengthening skills and enhancing relationships and networking. SPE is the only place where people from all parts of the global plastics industry can come together around important issues and technologies.
Since 1942, SPE has made significant contributions to the technologies and innovations the industry enjoys today.
That work continues today with their 15,000+ member global network of leading business people, engineers, scientists and other plastics professionals.
For more information, please visit www.4spe.org/
The Association of Indian Medical Device Industry (AiMED) represents the interests of over 700 Manufacturers of consumables, disposables and diagnostics equipment. The presence of AiMED allows the Government to access a single point of contact and provide various services to the manufacturers, such as those relating to policy issues, medical device regulations, education and training, quality certification, government funding for R&D, encouraging innovations, improve clinician and patient access to the modern, innovative and reliable medical device technologies through organizing meeting, seminars, symposia, exhibitions and demonstrations and also, to promote global harmonization of Indian device industry.
For more information, please visit www.aimedindia.com/
The Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF) set up in 1932, is a national body and industry association that works together with relevant partners to champion the interests and growth of its members and the manufacturing community in Singapore; enhancing their competitiveness through capability development and capacity building, innovation and productivity, adoption and implementation of standards, overseas expansion as well as providing assistance and opportunities for companies to collaborate, network, grow and expand both locally and internationally.
SMF carries out a myriad of activities to enhance the competitive edge of its members. Leveraging on its extensive network of contacts, 10 Industry Groups and 7 Centres of Excellence, SMF is the voice for Singapore's manufacturing community for over 84 years and plays an important role to facilitate tripartite communications among the government, foreign delegates and the local manufacturing community.
2985 Jalan Bukit Merah
T +65 6826 3000
F +65 6826 3008
For more information, please visit www.smfederation.org.sg/
HOMLESIAP is a trade association of leading, legitimate importers/distributors of hospital, medical laboratory equipment and supplies. Among its purposes are:
· Establishing better business conditions and relations among all members
· Bringing to successful conclusion projects and ideas beneficial to the community, the nation’s and member firms
· Make representations with government authorities concerning duties and taxes on items required by member firms
· Maintain and establish free exchange of credit information among members concerning persons and establishments for the benefit and guidance of all members
· Facilitate transfer of technology from advanced countries
· Encourage adequate supply and affordable prices to government and private end-users
· Disseminate and make available business and trade opportunities and events to all members